This'n That ... Chez Ilona

Friday, November 4, 2011

So glad to be off a medication!!! so good

Just happy because after my problem in the hospital in May and the medication I had to drink until a couple of days I am felling just fine...this medication really made feel so slow and a little dizzy ... so now I need to do now is start walking to get strong again!!  So happy to feel okay!
I didn't try to do much on my work and things I like to do... it was so cold and now after 32 years they say we are again as cold... it's time for summer a month and a little some from spring and it's cold...!!  so I have been reading a lot, watching the so cute ladies who have wonderful sites of their pages with sewing, painting, housing and so many skills!  So wonderful to see so many beautiful and well made things that instead of writing in my blog I am on every bodies sites to see their beautiful things!!
Thank you everyone who I have listed on my site and have so many beautiful works!!


                     I hope we all a good time as we are all getting ready for this special time of Christmas !!!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better and better! Have a lovely day and thank you for your visit!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Coralie, good to here from you!! thank you for your wish!! I already feel much better without that medication !
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad things moved on!

    Stay alive!

    Keep the faith! Keep the hope!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for it too!! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete



modabakeshop

Moda Bake Shop

sd

Total Pageviews

geo

followers