This'n That ... Chez Ilona

Sunday, July 11, 2010

my not so secret garden

I couldn't call my garden a secret garden where fairies dwell, because it is a very wide and sunny place and plants haven't yet reached it's full size!! I had to plant everything that is growing here, and still planning where to have my vegetable garden... but I do have a grove...and I think that fairies do fly about in this grove which  looks like a sacred grove...where the birds come around, and squirls run around  humming birds fly and woodpeckers nest...along with ... parrots and tucans !  It is lovely to sit in my sewing room looking out the window to the grove and being taken by the multiple chirping of birds!  Where else could we have all of this in the heart of winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment



modabakeshop

Moda Bake Shop

sd

Total Pageviews

geo

followers