This'n That ... Chez Ilona

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Final setup!

wow!! it took awhile, but I think I finally got the look closer to what I want!!  I have seen some blogs I think are just beautiful with lots of white and ecru and beige and the vintage look I love so much... but I haven't found that look for a background...and then again my Hungarian nature flourishes and I fill it with vibrant colors!! what can say... would love to hear from what you think... is it pleasing to the eyes?

 Well now I hope I can concentrate on the things I have been working on and preparing to post them!!

I have seen some constant friends coming along to visit!! thank you!! would like, or rather, love to hear what you would like to see!!

bijous!!

ah! my home picture doesn't fit in the header anymore so here it goes to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment



modabakeshop

Moda Bake Shop

sd

Total Pageviews

geo

followers